Clinic Manager RN – (Ryan White Clinic)
Who we are. We protect lives. The Georgia Department of Public Health is the lead agency entrusted by the people of Georgia to proudly protect lives and promote healthy lifestyles in diverse communities statewide. We are committed to preventing disease, injury, and disability; promoting health and well-being; and preparing the State of Georgia for responding to disasters.
What we offer. As a member of the Georgia Department of Public Health team, you will join a passionate group of individuals who are dedicated to making an impact. No matter your role, you will individually contribute to protecting the lives of all Georgians while receiving a wide range of benefits, so you can:
- Make a Professional Impact – Build your career where it matters and protect lives in the community where you live, work, and play
- Enjoy Workplace Flexibility – Experience flexibility in how you work so you can be your best self for you and Georgia Residents
- Work with a Dynamic and Diverse Team – Collaborative and inclusive way of working where employees share ideas and leverage collective strengths
- Achieve Career Longevity – Countless opportunities for continuous learning/development that support a long-term career
- Take Part in a Hands-on Working Culture – Unique culture of active engagement and problem-solving, no matter your role
- Feel Pride in Where you Work – Be part of making an impact in public health alongside dedicated people just like you
As an accredited public health department, we’re seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Ryan White Clinic Manager (RN) in Athens, Georgia (District 10).
Under limited supervision, implements, manages and evaluates the programs, staff, clinical services and budgets within the county; develops partnerships with community stakeholders within the county; participates in community health needs assessments and strategic planning for the county.
Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university AND Four years supervisory/management experience AND current Georgia Registered Professional Nurse license AND CPR certification
Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university AND Five years of RN supervisory/management experience AND completion of PHN course within six months of hire if no PHN experience AND current Georgia Registered Professional Nurse license AND CPR certification.
No phone calls or applications are accepted ONLINE ONLY through the link posted.