Case Managers identify areas of client needs and link them to resources and services needed to stabilize and improve their quality of life. Programmatic eligibility requirements apply and these services are available only to active Specialty Care Clinic clients.
Case Managers work with you to develop an individualized service approach, ensure you understand your treatment plan
and track progress in meeting your established goals.
These services include:
- Initial assessment of your needs
- Creation of an individualized service plan
- Coordination of necessary services
- Monitoring and assessing your progress
- Semi-annual evaluation of your medical support services plan
Support services are also available through your Case Manager.
- Housing referrals and/or monthly budget creation
- Financial/public assistance referrals
- Legal assistance referrals
- Transportation barriers
- Coordination of referrals for mental health services